Some Questions Note Holders askWhat we Do Best
Have a few questions? A lot of people do. So, here’s a quick collection of some of the common questions we get from note holders…with our answers next to them. If you still have questions don’t hesitate to shoot us an email or give us a call.
Q: Why should I even consider selling my note?
A: A couple reasons really. First off, your investment is trapped inside of those future payments. So if you need cash to pay off debts, make a new investment, or any other reason…selling all or part of your future note payments may be a great option. Second, selling all or part of your future note payments doesn’t mean you’re losing any principle. In fact, there may be ways we can structure the purchase of your note payments so you regain all or most of the principal owed you in the note. Ask us how and if your note qualifies.
Q: Why should I sell my note to Evergreen Advisors:
A: Great question! In addition to the fact that we offer some of the highest prices and can close fast, is that after we buy your note payments…
- You won’t have to worry about admin task like IRS income tax reporting requirements, IRS tax liens against the payor, collecting payments, etc.
- You won’t have to worry about borrower issues like bankruptcy, divorce or death, defaulting on your note. (that’s for us to worry about)
- You won’t have to worry about destruction and devaluation of the property / asset.
- You won’t have to worry about your note being assumed by another borrower who turns out to be a deadbeat.
Q: How do you come up with the price to offer me for my note?
A: Ultimately when we look at a note to buy we look at a few factors.
- The note: Payment amount, loan terms, and number of remaining payments.
- The asset: We look at the information and details regarding the property or asset. If it’s a quality asset, the note will be worth more.
- The borrower: The seasoning on the note, credit profile, etc. With all of that we’ll figure out the value of the note and present an offer that’s a discount on that value.
Once we know the situation well, we’ll make you an offer. This offer is based off of the value of the note, the risk on us receiving the payments from the borrower, and the quality of the security backing the note (real estate, etc.) You can expect to receive an offer that is a discount on the full remaining payment value based on the factors above.
Q: Are there any fees or commissions to work with you?
A: There are NO FEES or commissions to work with us. We’re note buyers and we buy and sell notes with cash…we don’t broker notes or charge the note seller any fees or commissions. In fact, you won’t pay any costs at all during the whole process…we pay every cost associated with the transaction. You just get access to the cash trapped in your note without the hassles or costs that goes with working with a note broker to sell your note payments.
Q: Is there any obligation when I submit my info?
A: No obligation at all. Once you tell us a bit about your note, we’ll take a look at things, maybe set up a call with you to find out a bit more about the borrower or to confirm some details, and make you a fair cash offer that’s fair for you and fair for us.
It’s completely ok to say no to us, and it’s 100% your decision on whether or not you’d like to sell your note to us. Once you get our offer we encourage you to research it, shop it around if you want to, and ask us any questions you want. No pressures. No hassles.
Unlock the cash stuck in your note
Get A Free Quote